JOIN THE CASTLE CLUB
To Take the Hastle Out of Your Castle
Water is the lifeblood of a healthy home. Water goes on our skin, in our bodies, and keeps our home clean and fresh. We believe it is essential to take a bit of time to care for your home’s water systems to keep you, your family, and your home’s lifeblood safe and comfortable. We know that a little bit of care can save our customers thousands of dollars and many hours of frustration and stress.
Our area is plagued with hard water along with occasional flooding and freezing. This can create build-up on your essential equipment like water heaters and hidden leaks. Flooding can contaminate drinking water and cause sewers to backup. Living by the ocean, Corpus Christi and surrounding area are susceptible to rust and corrosion of metal pipes, fixtures, and fittings.
This is why we have created the Castle Club. Your membership gives Royal Plumbing the opportunity to inspect and tune-up your home’s water systems and catch those small problems before they become catastrophic and costly.
Annual Scheduled Preventative Maintenance
- Water heater tank(less) refresh
- Drain & flush removed hard water build-up, biofilm, and sediment from hot water tank
- Minor drip repairs
- Faucet & toilet adjustments
- Minor drain clearing
- Includes a FREE video inspecting as required
- Water pressure test
- Water temperature test
- Hidden leak detection test
Castle Club Perks
- Never-wait priority scheduling
- Go about your day. We’ll call you 30 minutes prior to our Plumber being available.
- 2-year parts & labor warranty
- Regular 1-year parts & labor warranty
- $49 diagnostic fee
- Regular $89 diagnostic fee
- Waived with repair
- $50/year loyalty credit
- For each year of consecutive membership
- Applied to any major installation or replacement
- 10% off all parts and labor
- No caps or exclusions
- Only $5/month more for each additional water heater onsite